SAP Solution Offerings
Leading analysts suggest that organizations often fail to achieve desired business outcomes because of underestimating the importance of organizational change management in ERP projects. In a dynamic business environment with increasing complexities, ERP is fast becoming less integrated with the desired business outcomes of administrative and operational functions within the organization. Our experience with Fortune 500 clients suggests that this is due to a set of challenges around managing complex ERP systems:
- Lack of single view and real-time data across all lines of businesses leading to delayed decision making
- Delayed rollout of existing ERPs to new sites or business units
- Suboptimal productivity due to disparate instances of ERPs
- Loss of demand forecast accuracy leading to increased inventory
- Statutory and legal risks due to manual and non-uniform governance controls
- Lack of ERP landscape readiness for critical organization initiative like mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Sun setting legacy systems that have complex logic accumulated over years with no scope for customization
Specializing in implementing accelerators, tools and frameworks, Global Infosys is uniquely positioned to enable our customers to simplify their ERPs to streamline business processes.
As a SAP-certified Service Partner and SAP Quality Accreditation pioneer, SAP experts at Global Infosys have enabled global enterprises to meet their organizational challenges by simplifying operations and streamlining business processes to ensuring consistency across countries. We have also helped clients consolidate platforms and replace legacy systems with SAP applications.
- Accelerated SAP Roll-Out Solution
- Global Application Management Solution
- Predictive Analytics
- Large Complex Upgrades
- ERP Integration Solution