- M-Empire ERP solution introduced the standardized processes in Manufacturing starting from purchasing, sales, inventory management and financial accounting in the retail industry. The Material Management module enabled the management of multiple warehouses/stores with up to 3 dimensional structuring of storage and transit space to which products could be received to and stripped from. The system has implemented a well defined workflow and approval procedures mainly for the requisition in the manufacturing and procurement division.
- The POS section which had faced the major challenges has got a serious face lift with Park sales facility, multi currency management, multi and mixed payment mode, user friendly interface. Loyalty management system was integrated along with the system which helped organization to capture vital customer information.
- A Custom Enterprise mobile application was developed for hand held scanner devices. This provided the provision for remote scanning thereby reduced the need of manual data entry and saved time and labour during material receipt and physical inventory count.
- Other feature of the system included the two levels of categorization of inventory as parent categories and product categories by default, and provides flexibility to re-structure into group, sub group and brands. For products without UPC, the system will auto generate Product Code which could be printed using a barcode printer and stuck on the products.
Benefit of M-Empire ERP
- The ERP system provided M-Empire with a structured warehouse management system, improved process standardization, efficiency, and adaptability with readily available information for financial reporting on the fly.
- The data from the Warehouses are synced with the central server located at the HQ thereby providing a centralized management and quick managerial decision making.
- The POS system ensured better customer service by the quick billing activity and also controlled malpractices by the employees. MIS reports based on multiple levels of product categorization can be generated without any manual activity.
M-Empire benefited both financially and reducing uncertainty in the process of procurement of goods. Dashboards showing fast moving goods and location of demand helped the organization to store optimal and thereby reducing storage cost and minimizes damage. The problem of under stocking and overstocking of goods is now avoided