Helping Employees Reach Peak Performance
Our Managed Service Desk and Support services let you focus on core business activities, while providing your employees and customers with a professional, efficient and expert IT support 24×7. Using the latest technology tools, it represents a significant money-saver that enhances efficiency.
Our Managed Service Desk is a skilled, reliable and affordable resource that prevents downtime, reduces IT expenditures and helps business concentrate on what matters most. Our technical IT support team in Toronto can provide a no-cost assessment and deliver a comprehensive review, including insights into the best-fit solution.
Following the assessment, we provide a Service Desk strategy and recommendations extending to systems, tools, processes, employee training and more. Our Managed Service Desk packages are tailored to every client we work with. They are designed to meet and exceed expectations, and are built on defined objectives and standards, whether it’s on-site in Toronto or leveraging technology to provide remote IT support and 24/7 helpdesk.
Our Managed Service Desk is a comprehensive or targeted service package provided by a third-party – onsite, online or remotely – as a single point of contact. It ensures that a company’s technologies, infrastructure and people function efficiently and without interruption.
Our process is transparent, straightforward and based on creating practical benefits for our customers through improved efficiencies, outstanding product and market knowledge, and technical expertise.
- Level-3 Service Packages tailored to Your Business
- 24×7 Support
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Dedicated Dialing and Enhanced 800 Number Services
- Hardware Diagnosis
- Internet Call Tracking Access
- Remote Control Assistance
- Proprietary Application Support
Three Levels of IT Support
- Level 1: Call Routing – your customers’ single point of contact, with call logging and escalation protocols
- Level 2: Priority Issues – Our team will absorb your Top 10 priority calls, relieving your internal resources
- Level 3: Comprehensive – Total support for your applications and systems (includes internal system cross-training) with minimal calls being escalated to your internal teams